by- Suzie-Q @ 4:17 PM MST
First of all, I have to thank my great team of authors who so generously donate their time to this blog. Also, to all the bloggers who read and comment here. This blog would be nothing without all of you! I feel very fortunate to know each and every one of you! Okay, so enough of the ‘mushy stuff’…and on with the rules and my choices today.. 🙂
Here are the rules of the Thinking Blogger Award:
1. If, and only if you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
I visit tons of blogs daily and it’s difficult for me to pick 5 that make me think because all of them do! Wow, this is gonna be tough!! Some of my favorites were already chosen by Ron today but I promise I will catch them at a later time… that is if I ever get tagged again. 😉
So here goes….
1. Liberally Mirth is a fairly new blog and one of my favorites to visit. Mirth adds so much of her charming personality to her posts and a great variety of topics are covered each day. She and D-Day have very interesting articles, videos and photos! Besides, they are both super nice people! 😉
2. Simply Left Behind offers a daily dose of reality in this crazy world. Actor212, (Carl), will make you think… sometimes I think he makes me think too hard! Well, anyway, he has a great sense of humor too. Be sure to say hello to his cat, Thumbpurr, who blogs on Fridays… LOL
3. Uber Highwayman is one of my favorites to visit because he has a great deal of knowledge regarding the NWO and the Neocons. Also, you will find he has good taste in music and as you have seen, I love music! So, go see “The Highwayman”… you won’t be disappointed! 🙂
4. Dad2059’s House of Tin Foil is guaranteed to be interesting! Dad2059 has news and topics that makes me want to stay and chat all day! He says, “A little knowledge is a dangerous thing”. Today he has an article on the science of quantum mechanics/physics. Get the picture? Go read it! 😉
5. From The Left is another cool blog to visit and I bet he has been tagged at least 100 times before! Chris’s banner says it all, “We The People”. You will find current and interesting articles pertaining to our country. Also, some of my favorite blogging buddies are always there too. 🙂
If I didn’t mention your blog this time, that doesn’t mean I have forgotten how great your blog is! I wish they didn’t limit us to 5 blogs because I could have listed at least 20 awesome blogs without even blinking! 😉
Ron, again, thank you for tagging my team and I for this award!! 🙂