Do you know these men? Contact the FBI if you do.
FBI says they are considered armed and dangerous.
Posted in BOSTON BOMBING, Boston Marthon Bombing, tagged Boston Bombing, Boston Bombings, Boston Bombings Investigation, Boston Bombings Suspect, Boston Marathon, Boston Marathon 2013, Boston Marathon Bombing, Boston Marathon Suspect Photo, Boston Terror Attack, Crime News, FBI, FBI Investigation Marathon, Martin Richard, Video on April 18, 2013| Leave a Comment »
Posted in Boston Marthon Bombing, FBI, FBI Suspects, Video, Violence, tagged Boston Bombing, Boston Bombings, Boston Bombings Investigation, Boston Bombings Suspect, Boston Marathon, Boston Marathon 2013, Boston Marathon Bombing, Boston Marathon Suspect Photo, Boston Terror Attack, Crime News, FBI, FBI Investigation Marathon, Martin Richard, Video on April 18, 2013| Leave a Comment »
FBI says they are considered armed and dangerous!!!
Authorities released photographs of two individuals — identified as “Suspect 1” and “Suspect 2” — wanted in connection to the pair of deadly blasts at the Boston Marathon finish line Monday.
The images, revealed from behind two black poster boards, show the two individuals walking through a crowd near Boylston Street moments before the terror attack, which killed three people and wounded at least 180 others.
“These images should be the only ones that the public should use to assist us,” FBI Special Agent Richard DesLauriers said in a Thursday press conference, discouraging people from paying attention to unofficial photos published in the mainstream media and on the Internet.
“The only photos that should be officially relied on are the ones before you,” DesLauriers said.
“Suspect 1” is wearing a dark hat, “Suspect 2” is wearing a white hat. “Suspect 2” dropped a backpack at the site of the second explosion, DesLauriers said.
BBC, 22 July, 2011
The FBI plans to contact the actor Jude Law following claims that his mobile phone was hacked during a visit to the US, officials have told the BBC.
It is alleged that a 2003 story by the News of the World newspaper was based on information from Law’s voicemail.
If the accusation were true, Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation could face charges in the US.
The FBI is already investigating claims the Sunday tabloid tried to hack the phones of victims of the 9/11 attacks.
It was alleged in a lawsuit filed by Law last week that his phone and that of his personal assistant, Ben Jackson, had been hacked by the News of the World while the pair were at New York’s John F Kennedy Airport.
Posted in Domestic Terrorism, Right Wing, Right-Wing Extremists, tagged Denver News, domestic terrorism, FBI, Fbi Investigation, isolated incidents, Possible Suspect Colorado, Possible Suspect In 4/20 Bombing, Right-wing extremism, right-wing violence, Southwest Plaza Mall, Southwest Plaza Mall Bomb on April 25, 2011| Leave a Comment »
April 25, 2011 08:00 AM
[Video from Denver’s Channel 9 News]
John earlier reported on a bizarre case involving an attempted bombing of a mall in Littleton, Colorado, on the anniversary of the Columbine High School massacre in that town last Wednesday.
It seems they’re catching up to the would-be bomber — or at least, they’ve identified him:
Earl Albert Moore, 65, served a federal prison sentence for bank robbery and was released just seven days before authorities believe he left a poorly crafted bomb in a stairwell in Jefferson County’s Southwest Plaza Mall.
Authorities found a small fire, two propane tanks and a crude pipe bomb on Wednesday, the anniversary of the Columbine High School massacre, which prompted mass evacuations and put a community on edge.
Records from the Federal Bureau of Prisons show Moore was released from custody April 13 and remained on supervised parole at the time of the alleged bomb attempt.
Court records show he robbed a West Virginia bank of $2,546, assaulted a bank employee and used a deadly weapon in the course of the 2005 robbery.
It also appears that he has quite a background — including both a tax-resistance case and at least one very interesting tattoo:
Moore’s criminal record in Colorado dates back to 1984 with a drug possession charge. He served six months in state prison on a felony burglary charge out of Arapahoe County in 2004.
Posted in Dove World Outreach, Islam, President Obama, Quran, Religion, tagged Burn a Quran, Charlie Crist, Christianity, Dove World Outreach, FBI, Free Speech, Gainesville, Islam, Koran, Protests, Quran Burn, Quran Burning, Quran Burning Canceled, Quran Burning Ceremony, Quran Burning In Florida, Quran Burning In Gainesville, Terry Jones on September 9, 2010| 6 Comments »
AP / Huffington Post First Posted: 09- 9-10 05:06 PM | Updated: 09- 9-10 05:55 PM
The leader of a small Florida church that espouses anti-Islam philosophy says he is canceling plans to burn copies of the Quran on Sept. 11.
Pastor Terry Jones claimed Thursday that he decided to cancel his protest because the leader of a planned Islamic Center near Ground Zero has agreed to move its controversial location.
However, Imam Rauf, the leader of the proposed center did not make a deal and has never talked to Pastor Terry Jones, Park51 officials tell Huffington Post, adding that they are open to all solutions and that the proposed Islamic cultural center is open to dialogue and reconciliation with the community in lower Manhattan.
Jones’ plans to burn Islam’s holiest text Saturday sparked an international outcry.
President Barack Obama, the top U.S. general in Afghanistan and several Christian leaders had urged Jones to reconsider his plans. They said his actions would endanger U.S. soldiers and provide a strong recruitment tool for Islamic extremists. Jones’ protest also drew criticism from religious and political leaders from across the Muslim world.
Posted in America, bush, Bush Administration, Iran, iraq, iraq war, Israel, war, wmd, tagged Condoleezza Rice, FBI, Iran, iraq, Israel, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Nuclear Nonproliferation, Saddam Hussein, Tariq Aziz, Tony Blair, U.S. foreign policy, William Blum, wmd on August 5, 2010| Leave a Comment »
William Blum, Foreign Policy Journal, August 5, 2010
If and when the United States and Israel bomb Iran (marking the sixth country so blessed by Barack Obama) and this sad old world has a new daily horror show to look at on their TV sets, and we then discover that Iran was not actually building nuclear weapons after all, the American mainstream media and the benighted American mind will ask: “Why didn’t they tell us that? Did they want us to bomb them?”
The same questions were asked about Iraq following the discovery that Saddam Hussein didn’t in fact have any weapons of mass destruction. However, in actuality, before the US invasion Iraqi officials had stated clearly on repeated occasions that they had no such weapons. I’m reminded of this by the recent news report about Hans Blix, former chief United Nations weapons inspector, who led a doomed hunt for WMD in Iraq. Last week he told the British inquiry into the March 2003 invasion that those who were “100 percent certain there were weapons of mass destruction” in Iraq turned out to have “less than zero percent knowledge” of where the purported hidden caches might be. He testified that he had warned British Prime Minister Tony Blair in a February 2003 meeting — as well as US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in separate talks — that Hussein might have no weapons of mass destruction.
Posted in Coal, FBI, Massey Energy Co, tagged FBI, Fbi Massey Energy, Massey Bribery, Massey Energy, Mine Disaster, Mine Health And Safety Administration, Msha, Msha Bribery, Upper Big Branch Mine on April 30, 2010| 1 Comment »
AP/The Huffington Post First Posted: 04-30-10 11:19 AM | Updated: 04-30-10 11:40 AM
NPR News reports that the FBI is investigating the possible bribery of federal officials overseeing mining industry regulation by Massey Energy, the owner of the Upper Big Branch mine that exploded three weeks ago, killing 29 miners.
“The Mine Safety and Health Administration is the target of a federal criminal investigation,” NPR notes, and “FBI agents are also exploring potential criminal negligence on the part of Massey Energy.”
The nation’s top mine safety official told lawmakers earlier this week that the government will start going directly to federal court to shut down mines that make a habit of ignoring safety.
Joe Main, director of the Mine Safety and Health Administration, said his agency has had the power to seek federal injunctions for years, but has never tried to use it.
“I can’t speak for past administrations,” Main said during the Senate’s first hearing on the accident that killed 29 men. “We’re going to use it.”
Main also called for a slew of other legal and regulatory reforms to beef up safety enforcement in the wake of this month’s deadly explosion at a mine in West Virginia.
The Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee convened the hearing to look at weaknesses in current laws that encourage mine operators and companies in other industries to challenge safety violations to delay stiffer penalties.