- Whitehall figures say Iran is ‘newly aggressive – and we are not sure why’
- Iran ‘has enough enriched uranium for four nuclear weapons’
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pushing for invasion
- Tel Aviv test-fires rockets capable of carrying nuclear warheads into Iran
- Report reveals China continues to supply Tehran with missiles and other conventional weapons
- Obama says nuclear programme remains a threat and calls on Iran to reveal its intentions
Created 11:01 PM on 2nd November 2011
The UK and U.S. are drawing up plans to attack Iran amid growing tensions in the Middle East, it was claimed last night.
Barack Obama and David Cameron are preparing for war after reports that Iran now has enough enriched uranium for four nuclear weapons.
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s hardline regime in Tehran has been linked to three assassination plots on foreign soil, according to senior officials in Whitehall.